Pure relaxation for your bath. Perfect for cleansing the mind, body and soul after a long day or for cleansing yourself during the full moon cycle. Made from a super luxe blend of Himalayan salts, epsom salts and botanicals. Made in Melbourne!
- MORE DETAILS
- A luxurious blend of salts and botanicals for your bath
- Made with the intention of cleansing during the full moon cycle, but can of course be used any time you feel like you need a bit of self-care!
- Great for cleansing the mind, body and soul after a long day
- 185g glass bottle
- Made in Melbourne
- Himalayan salts
- Epsom salts
- Hibiscus flowers
- Rose flowers
- Jasmine essential oil
- Rose essential oil
- HOW TO USE
Add 2 heaped tablespoons of salts to a warm bath. Let them dissolve and enjoy pure relaxation. Hot tip from the maker: Best used with crystals and Palo santo for the full moon bathing experience.
- IS THIS A GIFT?
Be sure to check the 'is this a gift?' box at the checkout! If you'd like to send a lil' message of love or best wishes to the lucky recipient of this item (and any others you might like to add), just leave us a note at the checkout and we'll write and include a card on your behalf. If you'd like this order to be sent directly to your pal, please be sure to include their delivery address in the 'Ship to' field.
- SHIPPING & DELIVERY
FREE regular shipping on orders over $40. Express shipping is available for an extra $5.
Orders under $40 incur a $5 shipping charge for regular post, or $10 for express post.
All orders are shipped via Australia Post eParcel on the same or following business day (except for public holidays and weekends).
- All orders to NZ are shipped via international express post and incur a flat rate shipping charge of AUD $10 (not including duties and taxes. Contact your local customs office for more info).
Rest of the world
- Shipping charges and timings calculated at checkout (these will vary by country and do not include duties and taxes. Contact your local customs office for more info).
Please note that all parcels are sent with 'authority to leave', which means that if you are not home and there is a safe spot to leave your parcel, the postie will do so. Once you're parcel has been shipped, we'll send you tracking details. Please see SHIPPING FAQs for more.