The mother of all SPFs - an everyday, organic, mineral, physical sunscreen that only uses 9 ingredients! Super hydrating, easy to apply and free from any of the bad stuff (like parabens and chemical UV filters), it's packed with certified organic botanicals that helps protect against UVA and UVB rays. We love how this feels on the skin. An absolute all-year-round skin-care must-have *adds to cart*.
- MORE DETAILS
- Hydrating everyday natural, physical sunscreen for face and body
- SPF 30
- No preservatives
- 100% naturally derived, certified organic and vegan
- With non-nano zinc oxide to protect against UVA and UVB rays (no white cast!)
- 4hrs water resistant
- Sits invisibly on the skin and seamlessly under make-up
- Super nourishing and hydrating
- Australian made
- TGA and FDA listed
- 100% recyclable tubes (also made from recycled plastics) with a little cotton reusable bag
ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Zinc oxide 19.5%
IN-ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Coco-Caprylate/Caprate (ECOCERT), Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate (ECOCERT), Isostieric Acid (ECOCERT), Caprilic Capric Triglyceride (Sustainably sourced), Coconut oil (Australian Certified Organic/ACO) Castor oil (ACO), Candelilla wax, DI Alpha Toccopheryl Acetate (Sustainably sourced).
- HOW TO USE
Apply liberally to face and body before sun exposure (warm between hands first to help avoid white-cast), then reapply frequently as needed (4 hours water resistant).
- IS THIS A GIFT?
Be sure to check the 'is this a gift?' box at the checkout! If you'd like to send a lil' message of love or best wishes to the lucky recipient of this item (and any others you might like to add), just leave us a note at the checkout and we'll write and include a card on your behalf. If you'd like this order to be sent directly to your pal, please be sure to include their delivery address in the 'Ship to' field.
- SHIPPING & DELIVERY
FREE regular shipping on orders over $40. Express shipping is available for an extra $5.
Orders under $40 incur a $5 shipping charge for regular post, or $10 for express post.
All orders are shipped via Australia Post eParcel on the same or following business day (except for public holidays and weekends).
- All orders to NZ are shipped via international express post and incur a flat rate shipping charge of AUD $10 (not including duties and taxes. Contact your local customs office for more info).
Rest of the world
- Shipping charges and timings calculated at checkout (these will vary by country and do not include duties and taxes. Contact your local customs office for more info).
Please note that all parcels are sent with 'authority to leave', which means that if you are not home and there is a safe spot to leave your parcel, the postie will do so. Once you're parcel has been shipped, we'll send you tracking details. Please see SHIPPING FAQs for more.