Gemma Correll's illustrations are a delightful blend of simplicity and charm. Her latest zine is a collection of comics about “how bloody wonderful it is to be a girl.” Gemma explores the great questions of our modern age, including “where are the bloody bobby pins?” and delves into the dark, deep thoughts that happen during Yoga. 16 pages of (relatable) lols printed on recycled paper.
- MORE DETAILS
- Format: Zine
- Language: English
- Pages: 16 (text and images)
- Size: 5.5" x 8"
- Printed on recycled paper in the US
- ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Gemma Correll is a cartoonist, writer, illustrator and "all-round small person" (her words!). She's written a few books, including - A Pug’s Guide to Etiquette (Dog N Bone 2013) The Feminist Activity Book (Seal Press 2015) and The Worrier’s Guide to Life (Andrews McMeel 2015). You can learn more about Gemma at gemmacorrell.com
- IS THIS A GIFT?
Be sure to check the 'is this a gift?' box at the checkout! If you'd like to send a lil' message of love or best wishes to the lucky recipient of this item (and any others you might like to add), just leave us a note at the checkout and we'll write and include a card on your behalf.
If you'd like this order to be sent directly to your pal, please be sure to include their delivery address in the 'Ship to' field.
- SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- FREE SAME DAY EXPRESS SHIPPING on orders over $40 placed before 1pm AEST Mon - Fri. Orders placed after 1pm will be sent via next business day express post.
- Orders under $40 incur a $5 flat rate for regular shipping.
- All (text and orders to NZ are shipped via international express post and incur a flat rate shipping charge of AUD $10.
Rest of the world
- Shipping charges and timings calculated at checkout (will vary by country).
Please note that all parcels are sent with 'authority to leave', which means that if you are not home and there is a safe spot to leave your parcel, the postie will do so. Once you're parcel has been shipped, we'll send you tracking details. Please see SHIPPING FAQs for more.