The hormones of the menstrual cycle profoundly influence our energy, mood and behaviour, but all too often we're taught that our hormones make us unreliable, moody bitches, or that it's our lot in life to put up with 'women's problems'. Maisie Hill, a women's health practitioner, knows the power of working with the menstrual cycle and refuses to accept this theory. Instead, Maisie believes that our hormones are there to serve us and, if utilized correctly, can be used to help you get what you want out of life. Yes, we are hormonal, and that's a very good thing. This revolutionary book reveals everything you need to know about taking control of your menstrual cycle and outlines The Cycle Strategy to help us perform at our best, throughout our cycle. In Period Power you will discover how to:
- Maximise your natural superpowers each month while making adjustments for the darker days, and use Maisie's favourite tips to improve them
- Identify your personal patterns, powers and pitfalls for each phase of the menstrual cycle
- Plan your month to perform at your best in all aspects of your life
- figure out if you have a hormonal imbalance and what to do about it.
Period Power is a no-nonsense guide with all the tools you need to improve your menstrual health.
- MORE DETAILS
- Format: Paperback
- Language: English
- Pages: 240
- Published: 2nd May 2019
- Publisher: Bloomsbury
- ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Maisie Hill is a highly qualified and sought-after expert with over a decade of experience as a women's health practitioner and birth doula. Maisie is a go-to authority in the growing trend for women and people with periods to get a handle on their menstrual cycle, and is quoted in publications from The Guardian to Grazia.
- IS THIS A GIFT?
If you'd like to send a lil' message of love or best wishes to the lucky recipient of this book (and any other items you might like to add), just leave a note at the checkout and we'll write and include a card on your behalf.
If you'd like this order to be sent directly to your pal, please be sure to include their delivery address in the 'Ship to' field.
- SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- FREE SAME DAY EXPRESS SHIPPING on orders over $40 placed before 1pm AEST Mon - Fri. Orders placed after 1pm will be sent via next business day express post.
- Orders under $40 incur a $5 flat rate for regular shipping.
- All orders to NZ are shipped via international express post and incur a flat rate shipping charge of AUD $10.
Rest of the world
- Shipping charges and timings calculated at checkout (will vary by country).
Please note that all parcels are sent with 'authority to leave', which means that if you are not home and there is a safe spot to leave your parcel, the postie will do so. Once you're parcel has been shipped, we'll send you tracking details. Please see SHIPPING FAQs for more.