- MORE DETAILS
- Heart-shape metal in silver tone, split into two separate pins
- Each pin has its own rubber clutch back
- 'BEST' text on one side, 'ALSO BEST' text on the other, both in enamel colour fill
- Each 'half' measures approx. 0.7" across and is 2mm thick
- ABOUT THE ARTIST
Adam J. Kurtz (aka @adamjk) is an artist and author whose illustrative work is rooted in honesty, humor and a little darkness. His books have been translated into over a dozen languages and his work has been featured in the New Yorker, VICE, Adweek and more. Kurtz speaks frankly about channeling human emotion into our work, and generally just trying to be more okay with whatever we've got. His latest book, Things Are What You Make of Them, is a handwritten essay collection that digs into the emotional realities of creative entrepreneurship. ADAMJK® is an art and stationery brand focused on gifts that are fun, weird, sentimental, and often literal.
- IS THIS A GIFT?
Be sure to check the 'is this a gift?' box at the checkout! If you'd like to send a lil' message of love or best wishes to the lucky recipient of this item (and any others you might like to add), just leave us a note at the checkout and we'll write and include a card on your behalf. If you'd like this order to be sent directly to your pal, please be sure to include their delivery address in the 'Ship to' field.
- SHIPPING & DELIVERY
FREE regular shipping on orders over $40. Express shipping is available for an extra $5.
Orders under $40 incur a $5 shipping charge for regular post, or $10 for express post.
All orders are shipped via Australia Post eParcel on the same or following business day (except for public holidays and weekends).
- All orders to NZ are shipped via international express post and incur a flat rate shipping charge of AUD $10 (not including duties and taxes. Contact your local customs office for more info).
Rest of the world
- Shipping charges and timings calculated at checkout (these will vary by country and do not include duties and taxes. Contact your local customs office for more info).
Please note that all parcels are sent with 'authority to leave', which means that if you are not home and there is a safe spot to leave your parcel, the postie will do so. Once you're parcel has been shipped, we'll send you tracking details. Please see SHIPPING FAQs for more.