Say it loud, wear it proud! ADAMJK's pronoun pins are a sweet way to help facilitate open discussions and share allyship around gender identity - wear them yourself, or give as an affirming gift to a pal/s. (Also available in SHE/HER and THEY/THEM).
- MORE DETAILS
- Heart-shape metal pin in silver tone
- HE/HIM text in enamel colour fill
- Pin measures 1" across and is 2mm thick
- Rubber clutch back
- ABOUT THE ARTIST
Adam J. Kurtz (aka @adamjk) is an artist and author whose illustrative work is rooted in honesty, humor and a little darkness. His books have been translated into over a dozen languages and his work has been featured in the New Yorker, VICE, Adweek and more. Kurtz speaks frankly about channeling human emotion into our work, and generally just trying to be more okay with whatever we've got. His latest book, Things Are What You Make of Them, is a handwritten essay collection that digs into the emotional realities of creative entrepreneurship. ADAMJK® is an art and stationery brand focused on gifts that are fun, weird, sentimental, and often literal.
- IS THIS A GIFT?
Be sure to check the 'is this a gift?' box at the checkout! If you'd like to send a lil' message of love or best wishes to the lucky recipient of this item (and any others you might like to add), just leave us a note at the checkout and we'll write and include a card on your behalf. If you'd like this order to be sent directly to your pal, please be sure to include their delivery address in the 'Ship to' field.
- SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- FREE SAME DAY EXPRESS SHIPPING on all orders totaling over $40 placed before 1pm AEST Mon - Fri (orders placed after 1pm will be sent via next business day express post). Orders totaling under $40 will be sent via same or next biz day regular e-Parcel and incur a flat rate shipping charge of $5.
- All orders to NZ are shipped via international express post and incur a flat rate shipping charge of AUD $10.
Rest of the world
- Shipping charges and timings calculated at checkout (will vary by country).
Please note that all parcels are sent with 'authority to leave', which means that if you are not home and there is a safe spot to leave your parcel, the postie will do so. Once you're parcel has been shipped, we'll send you tracking details. Please see SHIPPING FAQs for more.