Summer, is that you?! There’s something about these clear skies, warm afternoons and spectacular sunsets of late that are giving me the vibe that perhaps we are being treated to a second summer here in Melbourne. With gorgeous weather in the mid 20s since the weekend, I’ve found myself at the beach, exercising outdoors every day, eating healthily, chilling out with friends, strolling Melbourne’s lanes… The vibe in the city right now is pretty darn great!
Things are just as bright here at Moxie HQ. We’ve got loads and loads on the go at the moment and some super exciting things coming up that we are just itching to share with you! We can’t say TOO much just yet, but here’s a sneak peek of things going on in the world of Moxie:
WHAT WE’RE TALKING ABOUT FIRST THING IN THE MORNING
- The previous night’s TV viewing – The Voice (confession: we’re addicted!), Revenge (even more addicted), Four Corners, Offspring, Top Gear (for the boys).
- The green tea situation – any left? And who wants one? Truly a great way to stay hydrated throughout the day.
- How many minutes late I was to work (this has become a competition, believe it or not; the MoxieHQ staff are all betting on it now!)
WHAT WE’RE WORKING ON
- We JUST finished work on our new updated tampon pack designs; you should see the new-look range on the shelves soon. Stay tuned for more info…
- An office renovation
- Sourcing some fab new prizes for our Moxie Mondays Facebook comps
- The not so fun (but necessary) stuff: budgets, forecasts, more budgets…
WHAT WE’RE LISTENING TO
- Tupac (secretly wishing we were at Coachella to witness him in all his holographic glory)
- Jeff Buckley
- The Black Keys
BLOGS WE’RE LOVING
WHAT WE’RE SNACKING ON WHEN WE GET 3-O’CLOCK-ITIS
- Greek Easter cookies (baked by ME for the first time! Miracles will never cease. Everyone is still alive after eating them – a good sign).
- Fruit salad and fresh yoghurt (made by the lovely peeps at the café downstairs from our office)
- Mini Lindt Easter eggs Jeff has hidden all around the office. It’s the never-ending Easter hunt…
Ok, so I’ve just been told it’s going to rain in Melbourne for the rest of the week! So I’m off to take my green tea, biscuits and my iPad outside to “get some work done” in the Autumn (or Summer?) sun.
Sunday sunshine in Melbourne 15th April.
Ummm, there’s a pin-up girl in my tea-cup…
A peek at the new-look Moxie tampon packs.